Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Trying again in secret

Death of a Child

Once upon a time in a land far far away, a little birdy flew to my finger and there she did stay.

This little birdy with her tail so white and beak of blue, had a chest of red that felt like dew.

As I touched the little chest with my littlest finger, I to started to become red.

Little birdy did fall off my finger to lie on the ground.

The cat soon came for little birdy...

The lier

Everybody lies,

yet i feel for me it is

pathological


or maybe i am but insane


or more maybe a coward


it is so much easier to lie then it is


to tell


the


truth


Why is that?


and why do the skys fly high above while the oceans are in space?


What if there are no lies


then only truths exist


then if what i believe is true


is contradictory to you


then we both never believe


then the problem will be a lie


and there lies the problem of the lie in truth


I believe that I am but insane


yet maybe it is the world who is and not i


then what?


am i sane ?


but if a lier calls the insane are the insane


sane?


or is the lier the teller of truths in a world where everybody else lies?


the world is a confusing place


for all I know.. up is down and down


is


left


 


 


Visiting graves


 


the girl in red


she danced along


a farmers path


to a sad song


 


she threw down a match


and another and another


 


the trees were black


and leaves were no more


and the song once sad


became happy once more

No comments:

Post a Comment