Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Incomplete

270 Degrees South of North

 

The title has nothing to do with what I am gonna write. I just thought it sounded cool.

so yuppers, I have always tried to write fiction that was "normal" I guess, but , but , but... I have realized I am anything but normal, soooo I decided to write something a bit different

.............

I'm probably gonna throw up tomorrow, cleaning up this mess, but right now I can't care less. Adrenaline has pretty much taken over my brain, leaving any sane thoughts and ideas to be covered my a nice misty cloud, far far away, where it can't bother me.

I can't hear anything, blood rushing to my ears cover all sounds, like waves and the ocean or something.

 

The dream

 

 


I don't dream often, but when I do the dream is more or less a movie. NO, not an actual movie that you can go to a theater and see. When I dream it feels like I am in a movie, not watching, but actually in one. I usually am myself in my dreams, but sometimes I play the role of someone completely different.

 

Last night's, really this morning's, dream was cool-ish, so I have decided to write about it before I forget it.

 

......

 

I was sitting at one of the tables that overlooked the dancing, quietly sipping my tea, watching as the usually reserved get mad from alcohol. In the middle of the crowd was Pantora, not to be confused with the website,

No comments:

Post a Comment