Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Killed it with Kisses

She killed it with Kisses

She killed it with her love

when the neck she hugged broke to pieces

She cried that she wanted another

 

 

To love is to feel the pain of the world

is to feel deep regret

and not to care

When I cry I hope that ...

When .. you cry I will always be there

I will be there by your side

not always but as quickly as possible

The ocean is big but I am bigger

i will reach over and Grab you


so when you cry

look for my hands

coming to bring you to me

because I will keep you safe

so when I cry I hope you will do the same

But I know you wont


 


 


 


 


When summer comes


I will leave


that scares me


but It will be a new chapter


I have been on the same chapter for the past 17 years


so a new chapter is scary


 


 


 


 


I will Miss MUN


 


 


 


may i

No comments:

Post a Comment