Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

two for one day!

I decided to also post another musing i wrote while on the bus....
its longer then the other musings i wrote,
and a bit more personal (towards the end)

enjoy......

___

Think positively
You will be happier
The world will have a shine
All your dreams will come true

Ooh ya, you will also face hearts breaks every second

Things don't always go your way
The world is not a nice place
Its built on broken dreams

Only when you admit that
Can you start living

Hiding behind rose tinted glasses
Will only bring sadness

Be realistic
Your dreams wont always come true
Things wont always go your way

Believing that it will make your heart break

And broken hearts hurt like...

____


When I try to be positive, when I think everything will be great, when I think a day is perfect
I end up crying
Back home
All alone

My greatest moments happen when I think negatively
Or more realistically
Because life proves me wrong
And that feeling is better then anything in the world

____

When you think positively,
When bad stuff happens,
When you fail,
Life really sucks
You feel like crap
When good stuff happens,
You don't really get excited
You already knew that god thing was gonna happen,
Or at the least you were expecting it
When you think realistically,
When bad stuff happens,
You were expecting it,
You don't feel as sad,
So ya,
And when the world proves you wrong,
And all goes right,
It feels amazing
It feels right…

____

Proof:

*I thought I was gonna do soo bad at BERMUN,
I called my friend, nearly crying

And I became a main submitter

*I thought I was not going to get into MUN
cause I rushed and stuttered through my speech

but I got in

*I thought that I was going to die one night

I woke up alive :P

*I thought that my friends gave a shit about my Birthday

I was wrong
(this does not include 11th grade or maism or doodi or lulu)
(and getting me stuff the second day does not make me forgive you,
cause i care zilch about presents and you should no that,
i just wanted my so called friends to care,
and maybe realize i was mad at them,
but yaa that did not go as planned)

*I thought I bought Sims 2

I got a fake

*I thought that my parent were gonna get me a thing I really wanted

They did not

Soo ya

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment