Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Own Personal River ~Late Night Musings

My best thoughts come to me late at night, when I'm curled up in bed, not on my Laptop or such, but like gonna fall asleep any second, so this is last nights musing, enjoy

-----

Your writings,
your singing,
the way you express yourself,
is a portal, a window to your mind,
your inner one,
your feelings,
your way of life
you can't lie when you express your self with art
life will not let you
you will not let your self,
without even realizing it,

life is crazy,
oddballish ,
like that
nothing is right
everything is not what we want it but as we want it

as we truly want it

but not like all that inner mind bull,
but more like a different power
one from your soul,
no not even the soul but from a place that you don't know exists

now I'm making no sense to anyone but myself

i sort of like that feeling
it makes me feel special
unique
like i'm a one of a kind

I never want to be like the crowd
because the one who is in the crowd will never stand out
therefor they will be forgotten
no one will care if they existed

so if wearing brightly colored shoes helps me stand out
and dying my hair just for fun does
so be it

-------

WOW my brain is weird at night
eeeeer ya
an inner look in to the workings of my mind

enjoy :P

and if you read this just like put a comment saying like hi shadia i read your blog
cause there is no worst feeling then
the feeling of yelling out
but being ignored

thanx

1 comment:

  1. OMG SHADIA THIS WAS PURELY AMAZING!!!!!! I SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!!!

    I truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuly loved it! Like I seriously can't express how much I loved it. And I'm serious. In other comments I exaggerate. This one I'm being super honest.

    Dude it's like... felt. Like I could analyze it :P
    Beautiful. Good job! your mind does exotic things at night <3

    ReplyDelete