Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

School

a musing I wrote in school,
dedicated to Samar <3

-------
I'm Blowing out to sea...

Flexible
Flexibility
Adaptable
Accommodate

Ever heard of these words???

I guess not
Because you are obsessed with your cookie-cutter essays,
Looks,
Words,
Everything,

Not every one is like you
Like your perfect little vision

We are our own people

And you can’t control me
You never will be able to

I’m a storm

Deduct my marks
Get me in trouble

I’m going far places
And you are never gonna move
Change
Learn

You say you want to teach us to be leaders of tomorrow

Truthfully you are teaching us how to be followers of today and ever

You are not helping us
You are bring us down

You lie
You discriminate
You CRUSH creativity

And that is why
We will always hate you

(a)

----

if u read my blog
can u tell me???????

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwww I love youuuuuuuu! <3

    Shoody don't sound pathetic :P
    If were a random person and I read you begging I'd stop reading :)

    It's nice as it is! BE CONFIDENT!
    And so true.
    My favorite part:
    You lie
    You discriminate
    You CRUSH creativity - very, very true.
    and the part about making followers. Couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete