Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Future Roomy 2.0 stany supp

 

Hey Roomy,

 

I scored a few tickets to that musical that just came out, the one about the cat who falls in love with a banana. I was wondering if you wanted to come?

 

FINISH YOUR  IHUM PAPER!!

 

To Sleepy Head

 

Wasn’t the musical amazing? The girl who played the orange was the best; I wish I could sing like that…

Anyways, I am going to pick up some detergent at Walmart, do you need anything from there? Also, there is an open discussion on the situation between North and South Korea from 5 to 7. Everyone is going, so why don’t you meet us there AFTER you finish your  IHUM paper.

 

p.s. The orange juice is going to expire soon, so drink it.

 

Mrs. Future President,

Don't feel so bad about what red shirt guy said, he had no clue what he was talking about. I mean really, how can anyone believe that the only solution is a nuclear war! I made red velvet cupcakes with the piggy sprinkles you like, so eat them while finishing your IHUM paper. Don't forget that our neighbors are throwing a House party! Three hours of watching the sarcastic doctor, HEVEN!

 

Your most awesome loving totally amazing Roommate ever,

Shadia <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment