Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

This blog needs a new look

Dear Blog,

You are ugly

The end.

 

I still have not been able to find the perfect layout for my blog that screams ME. I have had over ten layouts for this blog, and like the blog's name, nothing seems to stick. What I need is a layout that is simple yet ... hmmm I don't know... sigh. OK the only way to find out what I want is to list what I want and what I don't want:

I like simple

I like dark colored lines

I like having the side bar on the left

All those seem easy enough to find... lets get looking!

 

I also need a new name for this blog. Nameless is so cliche and slightly emo. I am most definitely not an emo child. I am a hyper self-proclaimed pessimist who is actually a closet optimist! Maybe that could be my blogs new name: The Diary of a self-proclaimed pessimist who is actually a closet optimist. I like it! But it is a bit to long, just a bit.

Who cares? Until I find a better name, that will be this blogs new name.

A toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment