Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My type of hero

 

Once upon a time that happened not that long ago and not to far away

In a land that is neither here nor there

There lived a princess with brown hair

She was average height with a little tummy

She was not extremely clever and just a bit funny

She likes to cook and dancing but is not very good at either

She was nothing if not absolutely incredibly normal

 

She was never captured by a dragon

Or a wizard for that matter

and she never had reason to be rescued by a prince

 

She was as fair and as wise as a young girl could be

riddled with flaws and thoughts of good deeds

She tried to always do her best and when that fails she would give up

 

This  is why this girl is my hero

she is someone just like me

 

....................................

 

This was a really weird poem thing that I started writing during my global issues class... I wonder how it turned out??

PS Afnan is the greatest ever <3

She pretty much saves my life everyday and I love her tons. I am going to miss her like hell when I go to college.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment