Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Third Times The Charm

Hello World,


So as any sane human can guess, this is my third attempt at blogging. My past two tries failed, no not failed, died from:
Lack of sun light,
Not really giving,
Laziness,
Never got around to posting anything,
You know, the usual.

Hopefully third time will be the so called "Charm". Three wishes from a genie, the three Musketeers, three blind mice. It seems good things come in three and judging from Disney movies: the BEST comes LAST.

Now after that lovely pep-talk thing, I need to find something to write about.
How about school, music, LOVE. Or not.
Seeing that my school life is boring, I have no taste in music, and no love life to speak about.
Wow, a person does not realize how lame they are until they look for a topic to write about in a blog.

Topics in general are hard to find. It takes me a good half a hour to find a half-decent topic to write about for school. Well.. it actually takes less then that but, ALAS procrastination.
My love for you is only over shadowed by the amount of work due tomorrow.

My love for reading shall never be over shadowed ! I promise myself that. For without reading what will I do while I procrastinate? (AN: yes i read when i dont wanna do HW, deal!)
Whether it is a book, a story, a novel, or some fanfiction, reading is what i use to get away from the world.

When I read nothing exist except for me and the words. The rest of the world lies forgotten, along with my problems, my work, my ... You get the point. I have stopped reading only to figure out that my I-Pod has played five songs I did not hear. (AN: i was sooo into reading i did not hear those song :P)

Music, Music, Music.
A song is not like the song of that song.
My tastes in music are wide and not very picky. I will listen to everything. But I prefer Rock, Pop , Heavy Metal, and Techno. I love hearing music from different countries, or in other words, music that is not in English. Don't ask me why, I just do.

pause. Resume.

I just saw the preview, what I felt was long was actually short, not just short but short short, you get the point.

It's a horrible feeling, this feeling, the one you get when you relies that your hard work seems simple and rushed.
"But i worked all night on it"
"No you did not, don't lie to me, i know all your tricks"
"But i did! i pulled an all nighter to finish it!"
"Stop lying, look at this crap, it looks like you spent five minuets on it!"
This is an actually conversation, it was between me and ... myself.

I am very hard on myself . I know you are all thinking but dear friend who thinks they know me, you do not know my mind!
My mind has a mind of its own!
It yells and screams and cries, and dances all at once, while laughing and singing the Macarena.
If I miss some stuff you say, this is the reason!
It is not my fault that I most zone out, so that I can travel into the inner quarters of my mind, just to tell my mind to SHUT UP, so that I can hear you.

Please be aware that my mind is not "voices" in my head. No the "voices" talk to me through my head phones. But that is a story for another day.

I must be going to sleep. I am sorry dear fans (AN: fans = me myself and I, 4 now )that I can not write a longer post, for my Bed is calling me.


Lots of LUB!

Shadow

2 comments:

  1. YOU STARTED A BLOG TOO?! What's up with everyone and starting blogs these days?
    Well, yours is one of the only few i like <3
    I'M STALKING YOU!! You know who else I'm stalking? ;) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Don't ask me why, I just do."
    This is an actually conversation, it was between me and ... myself."
    "so that I can travel into the inner quarters of my mind, just to tell my mind to SHUT UP, so that I can hear you."
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this is soooooooooooooooooooooooo u !!! I can practically hear u saying this stuff :D
    MUCH LOVE,
    S <3

    ReplyDelete