Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

post 1.5

This is not post number 2 but more of an explanation of this blog.

1)the name of the blog is : Third Times The Charm or T3C for short. it might be changed in the future

2)the domain name is : Pwned that blog (pwnedthatblog), I just randomly came up with it.

3) this is not a gaming/gamers blog. I might talk about games but I will focus on other stuff.

4) i hate spelling, so those are not typos but spelling mistakes

5) i do not reread before posting, so beware of mistakes and confusing grammar

6) i will write about what is on my mind, so most of the posts will jump from topic to topic

7) i am a very sarcastic person, so please keep this in mind while reading.

8) i might submit some of my essays and speeches that i have written as a post

9) if you like the blog, please stalk me!

10) ten is my fav number


and thank you

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaa I'm just loving your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M A STALKER ALREADY !!!!!!!!
    MUCH LOVE,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhaha.. I'm a the Positive kind then :P disagree :P

    I'm with the law of attraction ;)

    ReplyDelete