Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Short

For some reason I feel really sad.

I wish I could get away from everything for a while. 
I wish I could just get in a car or buy a plane ticket and go somewhere else for a few days. 
I wish when I go to college something good will happen to me.
I wish that I could go to Italy by myself.
I wish that I will meet someone who will love me, even the me that nobody knows.
I wish I was skinnier.
I wish I was prettier.
I wish I was braver.
I wish that I was smarter and that I was not so dumb.
I wish I could fall asleep on the beach.
I wish my friends would actually like me.
I wish I could like my friends.
I wish I could meet someone who shares all my interest.
I wish I had someone to talk to about everything.
I wish that my mom would not be so disappointed in me.
I wish that my family would love me.
I wish that I was not so weird.
I wish I was cool.
I wish I was famous.
I wish that one day I will look back at my life and not regret it.
I wish that I loved myself.
I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment