Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Other's Inspiration


When you look at an example of work done by someone extremely qualified, most people feel an awe that leads to an 'aha' of inspiration. Not me. And this is my reason for not posting a post on a blog that no one reads but me, myself and I. Yes, I am pathetic. 
When I read blog posts written by talented people with amazing ideas, I feel so inferior that my mind goes blank and I loose all ability to write. This is double when I read popular political blogs. I am a very political person, yet I do believe that I have never written a post that relates to politics. My cousin is on a list as one of the world's 17 most bravest bloggers. I feel so lame in comparison. 
There are kids my age who are changing the world with their thoughts and ideas. I, on the other hand, feel so out of the loop. And even with all this complaining, I will most likely not write anything very political at this time.




She was a pretty girl, who could easily pass as beautiful if not for the fact her face was marred with hazy eyes and teeth turned yellow from cigarettes. Leaning against buildings on busy streets in the city while puffing away, she would be easily mistaken for a prostitute. She never was, mostly, because she lived in a small town and second, she only smoked when riding in a car.


I have come to the realization that I enjoy writing short character descriptions about girls, in specific, who smoke. I find this weird because I hate smoking and think it is a disgusting habit.

I wish I had a type writer to write stories on, I feel like it would be a lot of fun.

I might try writing a super short story with Shakespearian dialogue.  What can I say? I have fallen in love with Mercutio and Benvolio.

 
My love be with you, wait it 'may' not. Love is defiantly with you because I send it.

No comments:

Post a Comment