Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Inspirations

I, as most of the world knows, am an avid reader. I love reading anything, especially stories, and on top of that fantasy stories.

This is pretty much a bunch of links to my favorite ONLINE stories and writers,

---

* http://deviantkupo.deviantart.com/

He has some of the most hilarious stories ever, they are pure genius

my favs of his are: Classified and Baking Through Suicide

I have not finished reading all his writings but I am working in it




“There’s nothing wrong with me,” I reply calmly, “I’m not the suicidal one in this conversation.”
She’s quiet for a moment. “Touché,” she concedes. ~~
from Baking Through suicide

I was in awe. Before my eyes, the true power of nerds had been revealed. In the space of one lesson, they had pulled off the most amazing stunt. A coup d’crayon. They had turned a useless amount of yellow pencils into hugely valuable black pencils! Come next lesson involving colouring, they’d be kings of the classroom. ~~ from Classified

^.^.^.^.^.^

*http://ladyjaida.deviantart.com/

The only story of hers I truly liked was Master of Ravens, it made me cry;

not because it was sad but because it was so beautiful

the story is really weird and hard to get but I loved it

I could break the raven’s neck with my own hands but the death would be too bloodless, too clean. I draw my knife instead, whisper my apologies, and cut open its stomach. It’s a quick killing, a kind one, but the bird’s organs spill out over my hands and onto the floor. The smell is sharp and sickly.

I mark my little brother’s face with my bloody hands.

‘That’s yours,’ I tell him. ‘That’s what you would have me do.’

At least he does not look away. ~~
from Master of Ravens

^.^.^.^.^.^

*http://amertie.deviantart.com/art/rainbow-crayons-111469062

This is a link for a poem I recently read and loved,

I love verse iv

^.^.^.^.^.^

*http://estallidos.deviantart.com/art/compulsive-liar-102079353

Another poem that is just so amazing

^.^.^.^.^.^

*http://myth.smackjeeves.com/

OK i admit that this is not exactly a story or such, but the drawings are so pretty ( cry your eyes out pretty ) and they story line is cute

From the Comic MYth: My Seasons

^.^.^.^.^.^

I have more but I'm not gonna tell you about the rest of the writer because they are FF writer, and most likely you don't know what FF stands for,

lets keep it that way (a)

THANX

1 comment:

  1. I would actually not mind some FF recommendations, I do prefer them to original stories.

    ReplyDelete